Corporate & Foundation Supporters
Partnerships with corporations and foundations strengthen our mission to eliminate poverty housing by through financial support, providing teams of volunteers, and enthusiastic advocacy for the work of Siouxland Habitat for Humanity.
Corporate partnerships with Habitat for Humanity can give your organization a way to enunciate your social responsibility strategy clearly and concisely – helping build a world where everyone has a decent place to live. Create a meaningful relationship with the impact, history and brand value of Habitat for Humanity and make yourself stand out with your consumers, vendors, employees, peers or business partners.
Siouxland Habitat for Humanity works with a multitude of companies, foundations and government institutions. They support our work financially, through product donations and volunteer work. We continue to rely on this type of support and welcome the opportunity to explore ways of how our vision intersects with your funding and charitable goals.
Companies who support Habitat for Humanity on a global level and impact us locally include:
- Thrivent. Their financial support and volunteer work help us build homes in Siouxland.
- Valspar. Their paint donations make our Habitat homes bright and vibrant in all our Siouxland Habitat homes. Over the years, they have, nationally, donated nearly 3 million gallons of paint.
- Wells Fargo. In addition to generous cash donations Wells Fargo provides resource for Habitat initiatives such a the Cost of Home advocacy campaign, the Jimmy & Rosalynn Carter Work Project, conferences, and legislative efforts.
- Whirlpool. Since 1999 Whirlpool has donated ranges and refrigerators to EVERY new Habitat home.
- Lowe’s. Each year Lowe's provides nearly $2 million annually for Women Build projects.
- Levolor. They provide privacy window blinds to every Habitat home built in North America.
Community & Education Partners
Siouxland Habitat for Humanity is excited to partner with community, educational, and other non-profit organizations who share our mission. We provide a tangible experience for those wanting to effect a positive and sustainable change in this community. Our community and education partners include:
- Sioux City Schools
- Center for Siouxland
- Center for Financial Education, Sioux Center
- The Gospel Mission
- Simple Life
The Faith Community
Congregations and faith communities throughout our service area come together to combine their volunteer, fundraising, and prayer efforts to help realize our shared vision of a world where everyone has a decent place to live.
Communities of faith are an important part of Habitat for Humanity’s success. We envision a future with Faith Builds—home builds that are supported by countless prayers, volunteer hours, fundraising event and donations from communities of faith. If you are interested in participating in a Faith Build, click here.