NEW HOURS Beginning August 2, 2021
- OPEN Monday through Saturday
- Monday 8 AM - 3 PM
- Tuesday Noon - 5 PM
- Wednesday Noon - 7 PM
- Thursday Noon - 5 PM
- Friday 8 AM - 3 PM
- Saturday 8 AM - 1 PM
- CLOSED Sundays
Follow us on Instagram & Facebook for ReStore Inventory Updates
Follow Us on Pinterest for DIY Ideas Using ReStore Treasures
Donation Pick Ups
Donations are picked up by our team on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Call the ReStore to schedule your donation pick up. 712.224.6133
Donation appointments fill quickly, so make sure you call us in advance to ensure timely pickup.
Due to the cost of transportation, staff required, and our goal of being diligent in how we use our resources to raise funds to support Habitat's building projects we limit our donation pickups to items that meet these criteria:
- You have a large quantity of items to donate
- The items are large and require a truck to move
- Items must be at street level - in a garage or in a driveway
- Habitat staff can't enter your home to remove items
- Habitat staff can't enter your back yard to remove item
Items We Can and Can't Accept
With years of non profit retailing experience, we have put together these lists with a general knowledge of what will and what won't sell in our ReStore. Approval/decisions on some donations will be up to the ReStore Manager.